4taxrefunds.co.uk | tax refunds
tax refunds for CIS, moving abroad, pension drawdown. We also do UK tax returns
tax rebate, tax refund, tax experts, chartered accountants
home,page,page-id-15256,page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-title-hidden,qode-theme-ver-8.0,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.9.2,vc_responsive

Welcome to 4 TaxRefunds

We are here to get you your money back from the taxman as quickly and easily as possible. We will assess your case free of charge and only if you decide to go ahead and make a claim is a fee payable.

If you have had CIS tax deductions, work under PAYE but have job expenses or left the UK partway through a tax year you have probably paid too much tax. Let us get it back for you…Fast. Heres how. Complete the contact form and we will call or email to understand your situation. We agree the documents we need and you email or post them to us. We calculate your claim and review it with you. When you’re happy you pay or we take our fee out of your refund. We then submit and you get paid-usually within 21 days.


Non Residence

If you leave the UK part way through the year it is unlikely you will have received the full £11,000 tax allowance you are entitled to and so may have paid too much tax. We can claim this money back for you.


Many pilots work in the UK for part years and then transfer abroad. We specialise in working with these pilots getting them the refunds they are entitled to within 28 days. Our average refund is £3,150.


If you work in the construction industry and have deductions made then we are the people to get your claim into HMRC quickly and efficiently. We just need a few pieces of information and can submit a claim worth on average £3,100

Pension drawdown

If you have taken advantage of the pension rule changes and drawn down some of your pension pot you may have had too much tax deducted. Let us carry out a free review and if we see there is money due to you we can get that cash back to you within a few weeks.

Tax Returns

We are official HMRC agents and can help you with preparing and submitting your self assessment return. We offer fixed price fees for landlords, self employed traders and for PAYE employees and will ensure that your return is prepared correctly and submitted on time with no penalties. Contact us for a no obligation quote.

get in touch

Business start-up

If you have a great business idea we'll work with you to make it a reality. Whether that is getting you registered for VAT, payroll or a limited company or helping you decide on the best way to operate your business we are here to help.

Simple cloud accounting

We've been leading the way in cloud accounting for more than six years; finding ways to help our clients work smarter.


If you need a payroll setting up we can help, just get in touch and for a low monthly fee we can take those payslip processing worries away and halp you with auto enrolment too if you like.